Monday, January 31, 2011




holy shit, batman! i totes forgot i had a blogspot.
last entry was about 2 weeks before i moved down to SD.
SO MUCH has happened then that i dont even think i can begin simply with words alone.
So Cal has broken my heart (to say in the least), so i'm leaving back to the 831 in a few days.
i'm super excited for 2011, and what it has in store for me back home.
Wanderlust with wheels, sounds like disaster, but cant wait to share it with my new boy c:

as per usual, i post my resolutions for the year, despite being about a month late. so here's my goals/resolutions for 2011:

1. finish up general ed credits, consider transfering; work on AA in graphic design. HIT THEM BOOKS, GRRRL.

2. join a roller derby team.

3. quit biting my nails.

4. explore more of California.

5.photograph/paint more.

6. work on my vinyl collection.

7. take my tank girl costume for another run, preferably comic con.

8. adopt a dog or cat. I NEED A FURRY COMPANION.

9. plant a tree. or start my own little windowsill garden.

10. be satisfied with myself.

11. be kind to others.

12. dress girly-er. :P

13. find my place in the world.

14. blog more. you'll thank yourself later.


-ana maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment